A Guide to this Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Textual Conversations: The Tempest & Hag-Seed


Hi students (and teachers!), here you will find materials associated with the Module B: Textual Conversations Tempest / Hag-Seed option. 
 
This was initially presented in 2019 at the Central West HSC Enrichment Seminars at Denison College, in association with Charles Sturt University. The versions linked here have been UPDATED to reflect what was presented for the Aurora College HSC Study Seminars in 2022.

This is the PPT on The Tempest / Hag-Seed.
This is the booklet of material that goes with the PPT.
And here are some additional resources on these two texts:
Happy textual conversing!

9 comments:

  1. Really great. This seems like a late comment but found this as we are entering revision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke, I wanted to say a quick thank you for your wonderful resources. The week before Christmas I was informed that I would be taking over our Advanced Year 12 class for 2020 (I have been teaching Standard for the last three years). Given little choice and after the initial guilt of abandoning my Standard class (and trying to work up the courage to tell them that I won’t be teaching them next year). I have been frantically reading and studying the advanced texts. I decided to change from King Richard III to The Tempest and Hag-Seed and I am glad that I did. And your resources have been a godsend.
    So thank you for letting me use your wonderful resources.
    Sincerely,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia, no problem at all! Those last minute changes to our timetables can be so demoralising sometimes, can't they? If you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact me :)

      Delete
  3. Luke thank you so much for your generous sharing of resources. At times when I have felt overwhelmed with the sheer volume of work I need to do you have always provided something to make it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I found these resources and although they seem great, I am studying keats/campion in module A. Do you have any similar resources for those texts?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I don't - I haven't taught that option yet unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these excellent resources Luke. I don't suppose you have anything on Conflict in Indochina?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry, I've never taught that option.

      Delete